- This event has passed.
MENSTRUALTOPIA: THE STATE OF THE BLACK UTERUS : Featuring Tianna Christine
April 25 @ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm EDT$25
Join me as I sit down with the FoundHER and CEO of BU Period as we discuss the state of the black uterus.
Menstrualtopia is designed to reflect the light at the end of the tunnel of opportunity to become solution-based about our bodies. In this workshop, we will explore the truth about our bodies and how they work and don’t work.
Participants will engage and build out their menstrual health pathway from pain to bliss.
- Black Uterus Statistics
- Natural opportunities to reverse period pain points
- 28-day menstrual health roadmap to period bliss vision board
- Nutritional, Emotional, Physical and Spiritual tips to manage menstrual health
- How to become the first responder to your menstrual health issues
- Reproductive disease overview
- Period Product Overview
- Period myth busters and fact finder
- and much much much more…
6:00 PM: Meditation/Breath Work
6:05 PM: Intro/Welcome
6:10 PM: Guest Speakers
7:15 PM : Overarching State of the Black Uterus Discussion
7:30 PM: Menstrual Health Wellness
7:45 PM: Q&A & Raffle Prizes
8:00PM: Closing Remarks
🍷🍫 Red wine, dark chocolate, a pen pad and open mind are encouraged during workshop participation!